Prestige Wedding Fairs will be the Data Controller of any personal data that you supply to us via Websites or direct contact. This means that we will make the decisions on how your data is used and for what reasons.
Why do we need your data?
- For legitimate business interest only
- To provide further information on services we provide
- To contact you regarding services you have procured or are negotiating to procure
Our legal basis for collecting this information is:
- You consent to providing it to us
- We need to use this to enter into a contract with you or to maintain an existing one
What types of personal data will we use?
- Contact telephone number and/or email address
Who will we share your data with?
We do not share you data with any third party
How long will we keep your data?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide the services you have procured. All personal data provided will be deleted 24 months after the end of your engagement with us.
What rights do I have regarding my personal data that you hold?
- You have the right to be informed on how we use your data
- You have the right of access to your data
- You have the right to correct data if it is wrong
- You have the right to ask for your data to be deleted
- You have the right to restrict use of the Data we hold
- You have the right to data portability
- You have the right to object to us using your Data
- You have the rights to the use of your Data for automated decision making /profiling
Are there any consequences of not providing the requested data?
We may not be able to contact you regarding the services you are interested in
Will there be any automated decsion making using my data?
Who can I contact if I have concerns about the use of my data?
Please contact us on email@example.com